- On 19th May 2016
It is a fact that eLearning is becoming an integral part of HR and training culture. Not just for the delivery of mandatory training, but in all aspects of organisational and personal development. Whilst we at eAlliance recognise that eLearning is typically only one part of the training and development process within an organisation, you cannot get away from the huge flexibility, efficiency and resource effectiveness that it can bring. That’s why we are constantly appraising and updating our online resources in the context of a variety of user requirements.
So here’s news about some of our new online training and development resources that could help your organisation meet its learning needs and objectives:
- We’ve just launched a new series of Health & Safety and HR Essentials courses, many of which are approved or certified by relevant industry bodies
- eAlliance Education Centre now provides a dedicated online learning resource and management system for the delivery of a range of ILM and CMI qualifications for business leaders and managers
- Our eLearning Course Catalogue now gives you access to over 700 courses which are categorised and carefully arranged into Learning Pathways, enabling you to access exactly what you need, when you need it.
- Our resources can be deployed through your existing LMS or we can provide a flexible range of hosting options
- Our online induction programmes can transform the way that you deliver new employee inductions