Customer Story – Total Excellence Centre
- On 20th March 2023
INCREASING TRAINING DELIVERY CAPACITY WITH COST EFFECTIVE, CUSTOMISED ONLINE PROGRAMMES FOR IMPROVED LEARNER ENGAGEMENT AND QUALIFICATION OUTCOMES.
Total Excellence Centre are UK Specialists in bespoke training and development solutions. Based in the North West, with over 20-years’ experience, they offer a complete range of business skills training courses and consultancy support.
Their areas of expertise include Management & Leadership development (both ILM Accredited & Non Accredited bespoke programmes), Coaching, Presenting with Impact, Train the Trainer, Sales, Customer Service, Finance, all aspects of Personal Development training and much more, to a diverse client base, comprising of multi-nationals, blue chip companies, public sector organisations and SMEs.
Five years ago Total Excellence Centre faced challenges similar to many training companies trying to expand their business services, client base and revenue. These included:
- Finding a way to increase qualification delivery capacity to fulfil and optimise funding allocations;
- Adding blended learning to existing face-to-face training and consultancy to increase flexibility for learners and reduce delivery costs;
- Improving business profile, market presence and revenue opportunities by diversifying their training services to include high quality eLearning;
- Creating a more varied, engaging range of learning interactions for their learners;
- Providing trainers and programme coordinators with online management tools to streamline the process of monitoring, tracking and reporting on a range of training activities.
eAlliance Learning Technology worked closely with trainers and programme coordinators at Total Excellence Centre to develop a fully customised online learning solution, including an organisationally branded learning platform, an extensive library of eLearning course catalogues and bespoke study materials to support the delivery of qualifications accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).
The specialist ILM learning and assessment resources give learners access to specific study materials at the exact point they are needed during the qualification delivery process, but also enable flexible, self-paced learning.
Standard and customised features of the learning platform provide trainers and programme coordinators with tools to monitor learner progress and track the completion and outcomes of specific training and assessment activities. Managed services from eAlliance also provide Total Excellence Centre with scheduled reports that can be shared with their clients, funding partners and the ILM to evidence a range of on and off-system activities.
Michelle Mercer, Managing Director of Total Excellence Centre, reports that:
“From the initial point of engagement, we were involved in a collaborative partnership with eAlliance, which enabled us to quickly and smoothly launch and roll-out our online learning programmes and services”.
“In addition to the bespoke programmes that eAlliance has developed to support our ILM qualifications, our trainers and learners like the ease of use of the portal and the extensive range of eLearning courses and materials that it provides. Learners find the different course formats engaging and enjoy the bite-sized learning and development experiences”.
Some of the key benefits:
- Total Excellence Centre have now delivered over 1,000 ILM funded qualification programmes using the online learning system and specialist content developed and provided by eAlliance. They report that this would simply not have been possible if they were still using a traditional face-to-face qualification delivery model;
- Moving to a blended learning model has proved to reduce qualification and training delivery costs and improved overall margins;
- The specialist ILM online programmes have been a real success in terms of learner engagement. eLearning courses and custom content are regularly updated to keep the resources fresh and current, including the addition of Total Excellence Centre materials.
- The eAlliance online learning system provides total transparency in terms of monitoring the achievements of learners, which is important for funding partners and ILM quality standards;
- During the pandemic, by working closely with the eAlliance development team, Total Excellence Centre was able to convert their complete ILM programme delivery into a remotely tutored, online learning and assessment model, enabling study continuity for existing learners and minimising loss of income from new projects;
- The managed services provided by eAlliance has meant time spent administering the system has been minimal, providing significant benefits in terms of staff time and efficiency.
- Total Excellence Centre programme coordinators and trainers report that the eAlliance team have provided a fast and friendly support service whenever a technical or content related issue has occurred, which has been an important factor in maintaining an efficient service and a good relationship with learners and clients.
In summary, Michelle comments:
“eAlliance has been a highly accommodating partner for all our online learning and development requirements. As a small, specialist company they understand our business and are able to be instantly reactive to our needs, offering a ‘boutique’ solution that meets our specific training requirements, which I suspect we would not get from a larger LMS provider”.
To find out more about eAlliance can help your business to implement cost effective, customised online learning contact us:
Telephone: 01787 468512