- On 19th January 2024
We are pleased to announce the release of the eAlliance Learning Passport.
Learning Passport is a flexible and highly cost effective way to access unlimited high quality online training that meets the exact requirements of everyone in your organisation, without the need to invest in additional learning management software.
It is a fully scalable cloud-based subscription service that allows you to purchase licenses on an individual or multiple user basis. The fee you pay is based on the number of licenses purchased and the number of courses required subject to quoted price bands.
With a Learning Passport you can:
- Roll out cost effective training to meet all your mandatory organisational requirements,
- Create structured learning programmes for specified groups or roles,
- Facilitate individual, self-directed learning for measurable skills development,
- Monitor activity completions and assessment scores to ensure skills and knowledge retention and maintenance of compliance standards,
- Enjoy all the features and benefits of an organisationally branded, fully supported, learning platform.
What courses are available?
Learning Passport provides access to the very latest interactive and video-based courses and assessments from a range of catalogues, including:
- Workplace compliance and HR essentials
- Health and Safety
- Workplace skills and personal development
- Leadership and management
- Cyber awareness and resilience
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Specialist training for Health and social care
- Specialist training and services for law firms
- Microsoft skills training
Making sure your Learning Passport provides maximum efficiency
From the very start, we work in close partnership with clients to help create a bespoke digital learning solution that meets your specific training requirements. The Learning Passport package includes scoping for design and functionality requirements of your learning portal, advice on course selections and full administration support.
To get more information about our new Learning Passport Contact us via the website, email email@example.com or call 01787 468512