- On 17th April 2018
We are pleased to announce the release of 12 new course titles in the microLearn online learning catalogue, that are now available on the eAlliance LMS platform.
Learning styles and trends are changing rapidly. With the general lack of commitment to long training sessions, microLearn provides bite-sized chunks of learning that employees can engage in their own time, without danger of cognitive overload. With limitations on the working memory, learners need time to reflect on what is being learned, connect it to what they already know and apply it to problems they’re facing every day in their workflows. This is achieved through short, sharp, relevant interactive experiences, including video and “checking of understanding” at the point of need.
New modules released are:
- GDPR (updated version incorporating Data Protection Act)
- Workplace Wellbeing – Changing Behaviours
- Workplace Wellbeing – Empathy
- Workplace Wellbeing – Life Balance
- Workplace Wellbeing – Relationship Building
- Workplace Wellbeing – Relaxation
- Safeguarding Children – For England & Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults – For England & Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland
For more information about our off-the-shelf library click here
Alternatively you can contact the team to discuss your requirements at email@example.com